Our Operating Hours
We’re open from Tuesday to Sunday.
Tuesday to Sunday
6pm to 11pm
(5 courses journey & 8 courses journey)
Terms & Conditions for Reservation
- We advise you to decide on the menu during reservation. However if there is a change of heart, you can request to change the menu 24 hours before the lunch or dinner appointment.
- A Corkage fee will be incurred on liquor brought by customers.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until the booking form is completed. You’ll receive a notification email once your seat is confirmed.
- For private events, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our whatsapp number +6018 918 3409.
- To maintain the privacy of other guests, we don’t allow children under 12 years old. Young adults (above 12 years old) are welcome.
- We reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions bond to government guidelines without prior notice.
Witness front and center the grace and precision of our chefs cooking at a mere 5 meters away from you. Indulge in the sights, sounds and smells before you sink your teeth into an experience so carefully crafted as a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Every dish is a showcase of the different backgrounds our chefs hail from.
The Stage operates from 6pm to 11pm for dinner only. You’re advised to make reservations to guarantee your seats.
Whether it’s a private function or romantic dinner for two, our The Table is designed for intimate gatherings. With a minimum of 4 pax per reservation, good food is always best paired with good company. Make it a memorable one with tantalizing cuisines cooked from the heart of our chefs. Food will be served from 6pm to 11pm for dinner reservations. You’re advised to make reservations to guarantee your seats as we only able to serve limited pax every session.